Moving business critical operations and applications to a mobile environment requires a managed solution with the necessary end-to-end security as well as seamless integration across enterprise systems. The successful execution of your enterprise mobility strategy holds a range of unprecedented opportunities for your business, at the same time creating countless challenges for your IT.
What do the numbers say?
Research shows that only 27% of the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is acquired by the acquisition value of devices while the remaining 73% goes to IT support (24%) and soft costs (49%) like productivity loss due to system failures.
(*Source: TCO Models for Mobile Computing and Communications Platforms, VDC Research)